“When in situations of stress we wonder if there is any more in us to give, we can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed.” –Neal A. Maxwell
- 4 cups shellroni shells uncooked
- 4 cups chicken chunks
- 2 cups celery chopped
- 2 cups apples chopped
- 1 oz. pineapple tidbits-drained
- 2 cups grapes
- 2 cups coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Cook and cool shellroni. Add fruit. Mix dressings (coleslaw and mayo) and milk and pepper. Add the dressings just before serving.
“We meet no ordinary people in our lives.” –C.S. Lewis
This recipe is from my friend Brandy. She brought it to an office Christmas party and we all loved it.
- 1 (16 oz) package bowtie pasta
- 2 to 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large can mandarin oranges
- 1 large can pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups red grapes (whole or sliced in half)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) bottle coleslaw dressing
- 1 (6 oz) package craisins
- 1 cup cashews (halves & bits)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to chill.
- In a large bowl combine pasta with chicken, celery, mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, red grapes, green onions and dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
- Chill at least an hour. Add craisins and cashews immediately before serving. Garnish with more cashews.