Fairy tales can come true
It can happen to you if you’re young at heart
–Young at Heart lyrics
- 22 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped and divided
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Line a 9×9-inch pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Place 16 peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk melt together.
Once everything is melted, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Crumble remaining Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and sprinkle over the top, pressing them lightly into the fudge. Cool on counter-top until fudge reaches room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve. Makes 32 bite-sized servings.
Faith in God includes faith in God’s timing. –Neal A. Maxwell
I got this wonderful recipe and photo from mybakingaddiction.com
For the crust
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
2/3 cup sugar
zest of 2 lemons
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup fresh raspberries, slightly mashed with a fork
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon of sugar and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and lemon zest until the sugar becomes moist and fragrant. Add cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice and vanilla mixing to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended, then fold in the raspberries.
3. Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh raspberries and a sprig of fresh mint.
– If you make this into one pie, simply use pour the cream cheese mixture into a 9-inch graham cracker crust and chill for 3 hours before serving.
– This recipe tastes really delicious with blueberries and strawberries as well. Play around with different fruit combinations to create a wide range of flavors.