“Some things have to be believed to be seen.” –Madeleine L’Engle
- 4″ center cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
Lay chops in casserole. Cover with sauce. Bake at 350 degree F for one hour.
This recipe is from my friend Jeri. We had it at a work lunch party and everyone kept coming back for more of it.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (I used about a 1/4 cup sugar and it tasted fine to me)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can each of green beans (not french cut), butter beans, red kidney beans, black beans, ALL MUST BE DRAINED
- 1 large can Pork & Beans (do not drain these)
- Pour all ingredients in crock pot. Set heat on low for 8-10 hours, or bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 1/2 hours. Enjoy!