I got this easy recipe from my friend Jeri. Good as meatball sandwich.
2 lbs frozen cooked meatballs, thawed.
2 bottles (18 oz each) barbecue sauce. For one bottle use Famous Dave’s barbecue sauce and for the other bottle use Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce.
Your favorite hoagie type buns to make meatball sandwiches.
Spray 3 to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add meatballs to slow cooker.
In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, mixing well. Pour on top of meatballs in slow cooker; stir to coat.
Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until thermometer inserted in center of meatball reads 165°F. Stir before serving to evenly coat meatballs in barbecue sauce mixture.
This is a comfort food dish that is easy to make and you probably already have the ingredients on hand.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cups peeled and thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and then drain fat.
- In a mixing bowl stir together the cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Add in the cooked hamburger and mix well.
- In a 2 quart baking dish (11×17 inches), alternately layer potatoes, soup and meat mixture and then top with sprinkled cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes are fork tender.