This is one of my favorite desserts.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cube butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Mix thoroughly and press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 to 20 min, then cool.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 9 oz. cool whip (1/2 of carton)
Mix well and spread on first layer.
- 2 small pkgs. of instant pudding (I mixed 1 butterscotch with 1 chocolate)
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
Beat for 2 minutes then spread on second layer. Then spread on remaining cool whip and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This Nestles’ recipe is SUPER GOOD! I think it’s easier to make than chocolate chip cookies because you can just put this cookie mixture into your crust and bake it all at once.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust, homemade or store-bought
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C white granulated sugar
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 3/4 C real butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 C chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark works best, you might find milk too sweet)
- 1 C chopped pecans (Optional)
- Vanilla ice cream, or sweetened whipped cream for serving
- Optional: chocolate sauce drizzled on top
Preheat oven to 325° F. Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. I think it tastes even better the next day. Cool on wire rack or serve slightly warmed. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. –From Nestle.