Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. –Lucy Maud Montgomery
These are so good! Be sure to wrap the meat around the cheese and use SMALL chunks of cheese (like the size of a dice) instead of slices, otherwise the cheese just oozes out of sides and makes a mess.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent rolls, 8 count
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss or Provolone cheese, cut into 16 equal sized chunks
- optional: Horseradish sauce
- optional: cooked onions and green pepper slices cooked in extra virgin olive oil
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Spread a small dab of horseradish on each crescent, then add a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese on each crescent.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with sauce of your choice (we like honey mustard dressing)
You could use sliced ham and whatever cheese you like instead of the roast beef.
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” –Dale Carnegie
These muffins are WONDERFUL. So delicious! When I first made them they were crumbly; I put them in a plastic bag overnight and they were very moist on Day 2. The original recipe makes 8 large muffins. I got 21 muffins by doubling this recipe and not quite filling muffin cups to the top.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Photo and recipe source, click here