I found this wonderful recipe at melskitchencafe.com.
- 2 lbs of diced uncooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 TB butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 TB lemon juice
- 2 TB soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Heat oven to 350. In a shallow dish combine the flower and seasonings. Dip each piece of chicken in flour mixture and coat evenly.
- Melt 2 TB butter in a shallow baking dish, large enough to accommodate chicken in a single layer. Arrange chicken in pan and bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt remaining butter and add honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger.
- After chicken has baked the 30 minutes, turn each piece over and pour sauce mixture evenly over chicken. Bake another 30 to 40 minutes basting frequently.
- Serve over rice. I usually double the sauce ingredients to make more to serve over the rice.