Recipe from LDS Living Magazine
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cube chicken bouillon, dissolved in ¼ cup hot water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce Italian seasoning, to taste
Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain, rinse in cold water, and set aside. In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, bouillon water, cream cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Spread of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Cover with ½ of the chicken mixture and top with 3 lasagna noodles. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning, to taste. Bake 45 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Makes 6 to 8 servings.