1 loaf of Italian Bread
1/2 cup butter
Ranch Dressing Dry Seasoning Packet
- Pre-heat your oven to 350.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half the long way.
- Spread bread with butter.
- Sprinkle ranch dressing powder over the bread.
- Put into oven on the top rack, close to the boiler.
- Bake at 350 until the butter melts, about 3 minutes.
- Turn the broiler on and watch carefully until browned, about another 2 minutes.
- You can also sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before you turn the broiler on.
Recipe from Dairy Keen in Heber City, Utah