Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Filling
Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Place 3 thawed chicken breasts on the bottom of your greased crock pot.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of chicken bouillon over chicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup Instant Rice
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 4-oz can chopped green chilies
- 1-2 cups grated Monterrey Jack cheese
Add mixture to the top of the chicken and cook on high for 3 hours or until chicken is cooked. Shred chicken and then add 1 cup instant rice to the crock pot. Cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until rice is done. Serve in enchilada shells.