America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 20 flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the chicken, cream cheese, cheese, bacon and 1/2 packet of ranch seasoning.
- Combine ingredients well. Can add more ranch if desired.
- Scoop up some of the mixture and place on tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla closed, and place on a greased cookie sheet, seam side down
- Brush tortilla with a little cooking oil and sprinkle a little salt on top to taste.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.