“To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.” –Ogden Nash
Ten Minute Chicken
This recipe takes only 10 minutes to prepare. It makes 8 servings.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (at Smith’s you can find grated Parmesan in the specialty cheese section)
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix (NOT the dip mix)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in corn flake mixture to coat.
- Place the chicken on a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.