“The kingdom of God is like a besieged city surrounded on all sides by death. Each man has his place on the wall to defend, and no one can stand where another stands, but nothing prevents us from calling encouragement to one another.” — Martin Luther King
Great for parties, church and funeral luncheons, big gatherings
- 12 Dinner rolls
- 12 slices Black Forest of Honey ham
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 T butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Mix together all ingredients for the sauce.
- Assemble sandwiches with the ham and cheese inside slices rolls.
- Brush tops of sandwiches with the sauce as well as the insides.
- Cover pan and refrigerate 4-24 hours. (You don’t have to do this but if you want to make them a day ahead you can).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes with the foil covering the sandwiches.
- Uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes.