Great for parties, church and funeral luncheons, big gatherings
- 12 Dinner rolls
- 12 slices Black Forest of Honey ham
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 T butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Mix together all ingredients for the sauce.
- Assemble sandwiches with the ham and cheese inside slices rolls.
- Brush tops of sandwiches with the sauce as well as the insides.
- Cover pan and refrigerate 4-24 hours. (You don’t have to do this but if you want to make them a day ahead you can).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes with the foil covering the sandwiches.
- Uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes.