Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
This is a very easy chicken recipe for leftover cooked chicken or for using rotisserie chicken. This recipe makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 jars (15 oz each) Alfredo sauce
- provolone cheese slices
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Stir pasta, chicken, and Alfredo sauce together in large bowl.
- Pour the ingredients into your casserole dish.
- Top with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
You could add some steamed broccoli to the recipe before baking.