Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 9 10-inch white flour tortillas
- 1 28-oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1 4-oz can roasted diced green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 8-oz container sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 8×11″ baking dish.
- Pour ¼ of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Rip up 3 tortillas and cover the enchilada sauce layer. Top with half the chicken, ⅔ cup of cheese, ½ cup sour cream, and another fourth of the enchilada sauce. Repeat.
- Top the last layer of tortillas with the last of the enchilada sauce and the last ⅔ cup of cheese.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
Serve it with chopped up cilantro.