I got this easy and delicious recipe from my neighbor, Kathy. Serve with rice and vegetables.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French dressing
- Place the chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
- Stir the onion soup mix, cranberry sauce, and French dressing together in a bowl until well blended. Pour over the chicken breasts. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove the plastic wrap from the baking dish, and cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven until top is bubbly and slightly browned, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
You can freeze it for later. Put all the ingredients in a gallon freezer Ziploc bag. Close it and then mash all the ingredients with your hand to mix it. Thaw in fridge and then dump the contents into your crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.