This recipe cooks on high for three hours in your crockpot and will be ready when you come home from Church. Serves four to six people.
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 14oz can cream of chicken soup
- 14 oz can cheddar soup
- 14 oz can chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 12 oz frozen bag broccoli florets or 4 cups fresh broccoli lightly steamed
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray and put cream of chicken soup, cheddar soup, chicken broth, salt, cajun seasoning, and garlic salt into the crockpot. Whisk together the soups and seasonings until smooth. Place the chicken in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours (depending on your crockpot) or on high for 3 hours. The last 30 minutes of cooking, shred the chicken with two forks and add the broccoli, sour cream, and cheese. Cook for about 30 more minutes until the broccoli is tender and heated through.
- Serve over white rice and garnish with shredded cheese.