SERVES 4 to 6
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 14 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 14 oz can cheddar soup
- 14 oz can chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 12 oz frozen bag broccoli florets or 4 cups fresh broccoli, lightly steamed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray and and then add chicken soup, cheddar soup, chicken broth, salt, Cajun seasoning, and garlic salt. Whisk together until smooth. Place the chicken into the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours (depending on your crock pot) or on high for 3 hours. The last 30 minutes of cooking, shred the chicken with two forks and add the broccoli, sour cream, and cheese. Cook for about 30 more minutes until the broccoli is tender and heated through.
- Serve over white rice and garnish with shredded cheese.