SLOW COOKER VELVEETA QUESO
Cook time: 2 hours / Serves: 8-10
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound Velveeta, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound white American cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Splash of milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- Chopped fresh cilantro
1) Add all ingredients, except cilantro, into a slow cooker.
2) Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally so everything is combined.
3) When ready to serve, stir in chopped cilantro and enjoy!