“To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done. –Richard G. Scott
Duncan Hines Brownies
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Classic Butter Recipe Fudge Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and butter in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in chips and pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Do not over bake.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars.