“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Will Ferrell, Elf
This is SUCH a delicious Christmastime treat. I got this recipe from my friend Tris, who brought it to our office Christmas party.
- 8 c. popcorn
- 1 c. white chocolate for melting
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 c. Rice Krispies
- ½ c. semi-sweet chocolate
- In a large bowl, place the popped popcorn, removing any unpopped kernels
- Set aside.
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and peanut butter in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Pour the white chocolate-peanut butter mixture over the top of popcorn, but do not stir yet. Add Rice Krispy cereal and mini marshmallows and gently toss or stir to coat.
- Pour the popcorn mixture on a large piece of parchment paper and gently spread to a single layer.
- Place the milk chocolate melting candy in the microwave and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until smooth and melted. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of popcorn.
- Allow to cool until chocolate has hardened. Break into pieces before packaging or transferring to a bowl to serve. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.