One Pot Southwestern Alfredo Pasta
- 1 cup frozen corn, or the corn from two ears
- 2 cups dry penne
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 14 oz jarred Alfredo sauce
- 2 TBSPS taco seasoning
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 TBSP of olive oil, and then add diced red pepper. Cook until soft, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add water to the saucepan, bring to a boil, and add the penne. One minute before you need to remove the pasta (according to package directions), add the frozen corn. Drain the cooked pasta and warmed corn and return to the pan.
- Stir in the cooked pepper, chicken, and black beans. Then stir in the alfredo sauce and taco seasoning.