This is the chili I made for the gender reveal get together.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans undrained
- 2 (15.5 oz) can kidney beans undrained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15.5 oz) corn, drained
- 2 (10 oz) cans diced tomatoes w/chilies
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chili peppers
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
Combine the above ingredients and then add the chicken. Press chicken down into the ingredients until it is covered.
Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
Top with fresh cilantro, sour cream, grated cheese or whatever else you like.