Pineapple Cheese Ball
This is an excellent recipe. We have someone who brings this in to work every now and then and if you don’t get some right away, it’s too late because everyone gobbles it up.
- 2 8-oz packs of cream cheese
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons of sliced green onion
- ¼ cup of green pepper (chopped)
- 1 tsp. of Lowry’s seasoning salt
- 1-1/2 c of chopped pecans
Combine ingredients except for 1/3 to ½ cup of pecans with mixture and mix thoroughly to form into ball and then roll ball in remaining pecans.