1 large strawberry jello dissolved in 2 cups boiling water
- 2 10 oz pkgs sliced frozen strawberries (thawed WITH juice)
- 2 small cans crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 or 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg Knox gelatin dissolved in 1 T cold water (I have never used the Knox gelatin in this recipe)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
Mix everything and pour half of it in a mayonnaised mold (use mayo to coat the mold; can use a bundt pan)
When firm, spread with 1/2 pint sour cream, but don’t let sour cream touch the sides of pan. Gently pour over the rest of jello mixture so it surrounds the sour cream layer. This makes a large mold. Can also make it in a 9×13 pan and layer it.