Recipe source, click here
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where to go. –Dr. Seuss
This makes 4 wraps.
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, deboned, and shredded
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 medium Gala apple, diced
- 1/4 cup dried plums (prunes), diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 cup arugula
- 4 medium 100% whole wheat tortillas (approx. 120 calories each)
Using a fork, combine the shredded chicken with yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, and lemon juice until the ingredients are well mixed. Season with freshly grated pepper.
Fold in in apples, plums and onions.
Assemble the wrap using the chicken salad mixture, arugula and whole wheat tortilla.