My friend Lori shared this recipe with me.
Oven Baked Fajitas
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 – 3 Tbsp taco seasoning (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place onion, peppers, and chicken in 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
- Drizzle and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle taco seasoning over dish and toss to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring once halfway.
- Top with lime juice and your favorite fajita toppings.