I have this recipe already on this site but here it is in freezer meal version:
FREEZER INSTRUCTIONS – After pouring cream of chicken mixture over chicken go ahead and freeze. When you are ready to cook it, pull it out of the freezer and let it thaw in fridge (preferably overnight). Then complete the rest of the instructions (top with stuffing/butter & bake).
- 4 Chicken Breasts (or enough to fill pan)
- 6 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- Stove Top Turkey Stuffing (about 1/2 box)
- ¼ c butter
- Cover bottom of pan with chicken.
- Lay the Swiss Cheese over chicken.
- Mix 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1/4 cup milk.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Top with 1/2 bag (or more) of Stove Top Turkey Stuffing.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup butter on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve over rice.