I’m going to start posting freezer meal recipes for you girls to save you time. Here’s a good one.
- 1 – 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbls parsley flakes
- 2 Tbls lemon juice (or the juice of one whole lemon)
- 4-6 chicken breasts (or 8 to 10 chicken tenders)
Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag.
After sealing, turn the bag over several times until everything is combined and the chicken is well coated. Freeze flat.
- Thaw chicken and pour the marinade and chicken into a baking dish, turn to coat. Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.
- OR you can: Thaw and grill in a cast iron skillet on the stove, or outside on the barbecue grill, until no longer pink inside.
- OR you can: Place the frozen chicken in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high for 4-6 hours.)