- 1 jar (24 ounces) Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups tube-shaped pasta (ziti), cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir the sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and ziti in a large bowl. Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Tip: For 8 servings, double the recipe. Spoon into a 3-quart shallow baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Tip: To freeze: prepare the ziti but do not bake. Cover it tightly with foil and freeze. Bake frozen ziti uncovered at 350°F. for 1 hour or until hot and bubbling. Or refrigerate frozen ziti for 24 hours to thaw. Bake thawed ziti uncovered at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Makes: 4 servings (1 1/4 cups each).