6 hours to 8 hours on low setting in crockpot
Serves: 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch mix seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Buns or rolls of choice
- 6 slices cheddar cheese or whatever cheese you prefer
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, combine the buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Stir in butter until melted.
- Preheat broiler. Place slices of cheese on bun tops and melt under broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Pile buffalo chicken onto buns. Top with Ranch or blue cheese dressing.