This was the yummy homemade pizza we had for Babes’ birthday:
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 (16 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded baked chicken (rotisserie would be fast and easy)
- Tomatoes, diced up
- Cooked bacon chopped into pieces
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice french bread into thick slices
- Spread alfredo sauce evenly over bread to your liking. Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning on top of sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, cooked chicken, tomatoes, bacon pieces, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place slices on cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese starts to melt.
- Serve hot.