“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ― Lucy Maud Montgomery
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, slightly softened
- 1/2 to 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar, depending on how thick you want the dip to be
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oats, add more if you want the dip to be thicker
- 1 cup Plain M&M’s, or more if you prefer
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Instructions: With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla. If you want more peanut butter taste, add more peanut butter.
Mix in the oats with a wooden spoon. Add M&M’s and chocolate chips and mix in thoroughly.