“Your Father in heaven knows your name and knows your circumstance. He hears your prayers. He knows your hopes and dreams, including your fears and frustrations. And He knows what you can become through faith in Him.” — Jeffrey R. Holland
Dallin and Sara made this for me on Mother’s Day 2014 and served it over potatoes. It was delicious.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1/8 cup butter
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken, butter and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours (or high heat for 4 hours).
- Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
- Serve over rice, pasta or potatoes.
I like to add instant rice to the crockpot. You may need to add a little bit of milk if chicken and rice mixture are too thick.