Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. –Lucy Maud Montgomery
These are so good! Be sure to wrap the meat around the cheese and use SMALL chunks of cheese (like the size of a dice) instead of slices, otherwise the cheese just oozes out of sides and makes a mess.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent rolls, 8 count
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss or Provolone cheese, cut into 16 equal sized chunks
- optional: Horseradish sauce
- optional: cooked onions and green pepper slices cooked in extra virgin olive oil
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Spread a small dab of horseradish on each crescent, then add a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese on each crescent.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with sauce of your choice (we like honey mustard dressing)
You could use sliced ham and whatever cheese you like instead of the roast beef.