“Why did you do all this for me?’ he asked. ‘I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything for you.’ ‘You have been my friend,’ replied Charlotte. ‘ That in itself is a tremendous thing.” –E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web
- 1 pkg Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage (you can use plain, but Sage is better).
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped (I used minced in a jar)
- 12 oz thin spaghetti noodles cooked
- 30 oz jar of Prego Traditional spaghetti sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz small curd cottage cheese
Cook sausage, onion and garlic together until sausage is browned. Drain fat.
Add the jar of spaghetti sauce to sausage and mix well.
Layer in a 9×13 pan: noodles, meat mixture, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese. Layer with provolone on top. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes. ENJOY!