“A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men.” –Roald Dahl
My friend Lori shared this recipe.
- 1 6 oz package orange jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 6-oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 11-oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 4-serving size package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- Lettuce (optional)
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in orange juice concentrate until thawed. Stir in undrained pineapple. Chill until partially set. Fold in oranges; pour into 13x9x2″ dish or pan. Chill until almost firm. Beat whipping cream to soft peaks. Set aside. Beat pudding mix and milk until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Spread over gelatin. Chill 5-6 hours or overnight. Serve on lettuce lined plate.