Sara made this for us and they were delicious. The dressing was delicious, too. You might as well use the entire avocado and double the dressing.
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed (I think this was way too much corn for my taste–may 3/4 a cup or less would be better)
- 1-15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-9 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry with paper towel (we used the 10 oz froz. spinach in a bag)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese (just use the entire 8-oz sized bag)
- 4 oz can of diced green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 package of egg roll or wonton wrappers
Ranch Avocado Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl mix all the egg roll ingredients together (except the egg roll wrappers).
- There should be instructions in the back of the wrappers about how to roll them.
- Once they are all wrapped place egg rolls onto parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Brush a small amount of Olive Oil onto each roll and cook for 15 minutes. You will have to turn them once. (We cooked them 15 minutes on one side and then 10 more minutes on the other side before they got brown).