This is a cute idea.
Who doesn’t love 7-layer dip? Here is the version everyone likes:
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups fresh guacamole
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup fresh, chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can sliced olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
Tortilla chips, for dipping
Directions: In a small bowl, mix together the refried beans and taco seasoning until combined. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch glass deep dish pie plate or a 8×8 glass baking dish.
Spread the guacamole evenly over the top of the beans. Then spread the sour cream evenly over the guacamole.
Use a slotted spoon to drain any excess liquid from the salsa, and then spoon salsa over the top of the sour cream. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the salsa. Sprinkle the olives and green onions over the cheese. Cover with saran wrap and place in fridge for at least 2 hours to chill, before serving.