- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 thick slices bacon
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high and oil grates (or use a heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat on the stove or oven).
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Lay one rosemary sprig on top of each chicken breast and wrap a slice of bacon around to hold the rosemary in place. Secure each piece of bacon with a toothpick or another rosemary sprig.
- Cook the breasts about 8 minutes per side on the grill, or until juices run clear and there is no pink in the middle. Note: If you are cooking chicken in a pan on the stove, more time is needed per side. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F. If you are roasting chicken in the oven, place chicken on baking tray at 350F for 40 minutes, or until fully cooked.