It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary. –Winston Churchill
1 (10 ounce) cans prepared pizza crust
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter.
- Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips.
- Do not separate strips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Re-cut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
- Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.