Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. –Abraham Lincoln
I got this great tasting recipe years ago from my dad’s sister, aunt Nancy, after tasting it at a shower she hosted. It’s so easy to make and it’s so good.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 ounces dried beef, rinsed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a 1-qt. baking dish, combine first seven ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 2 cups.