“War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” –J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
I got this recipe and photo from http://www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com/.
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 1 tbsp butter, melted (I used Brumble & Brown)
- 1 tbsp honey (I used organic raw honey)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, ground
- preheat oven to 425
- Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Peel your carrots, and slice into thirds and slice again vertical. You want the carrots to be the same size.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter and honey and pour over carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and roast for 15 – 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.