I got this colorful, tasty recipe from Sara.
You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. –Zig Ziglar
- 2 cups shredded Chedder cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 2 tbs chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced small
- 1 small can (4oz) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 11oz can of corn, drained
- 1 small tomato
- 2 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbs green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cheeses, chiptole and green peppers, mayo, garlic powder and corn together. Pour into an oven safe dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
- Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.