Recipe and photo from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/beckys-chicken-salad/
- 2 1/2 cups diced and chilled, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced, seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or less)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (this is not to be confused with Cool Whip)
- In a medium bowl, whip cream to soft peaks.
- Combine meat, celery, grapes, almonds, parsley, salt, and mayonnaise with whipped cream. Chill.