“Love is a fragile thing, and some elements in life can try to break it. Much damage can be done if we are not in tender hands, caring hands. To give ourselves totally to another person, as we do in marriage, is the most trusting step we take in any human relationship. It is a real act of faith — faith all of us must be willing to exercise. If we do it right, we end up sharing everything — all our hopes, all our fears, all our dreams, all our weaknesses, and all our joys — with another person.” – Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
This is a great recipe to serve when you are having company over and want a tasty dish and an elegant presentation. It’s so easy and yet it looks like you spent a lot of time making it. Thanks to Emilie for this recipe. Photo credit: Allrecipes.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish. Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and milk and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes. Enjoy!