A man should never neglect his family for business. –Walt Disney.
This is the basic chicken enchilada recipe we use but it’s done in a crockpot. It takes about 3 hours so it’s perfect for cooking while you are at church and want a hot meal when you come home.
- Place 3 thawed chicken breasts on the bottom of your greased crock pot.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of chicken bouillon and salt and pepper over chicken.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (low fat)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 4-oz can chopped green chilies
- 1-2 cups grated Monterrey Jack cheese
Cook on high for 3 hours or until chicken is cooked. Add 4 cups instant rice to the crock pot. Cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until rice is done. Serve.