May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house. –George Carlin.
I got this yummy recipe from my friend Julie.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (or garlic powder)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- dash cayenne pepper or hot chili powder
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (or water with chicken bullion in it)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
Cook until boiling and mixed well (about 10 minutes). Serve on flour tortilla. May serve with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, chopped green onions, and low fat sour cream. *I also like to slice up some onions and green peppers – and cook them over the stove until done – and add it to the bean mixture. **I like to just squeeze a fresh lemon over everything – then add a little sour cream. It is delicious!