“We meet no ordinary people in our lives.” –C.S. Lewis
This recipe is from my friend Brandy. She brought it to an office Christmas party and we all loved it.
- 1 (16 oz) package bowtie pasta
- 2 to 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large can mandarin oranges
- 1 large can pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups red grapes (whole or sliced in half)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) bottle coleslaw dressing
- 1 (6 oz) package craisins
- 1 cup cashews (halves & bits)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to chill.
- In a large bowl combine pasta with chicken, celery, mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, red grapes, green onions and dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
- Chill at least an hour. Add craisins and cashews immediately before serving. Garnish with more cashews.