“The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God’s love for us does not.” –C.S. Lewis
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix, then stir in the oil. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the lemon-lime soda.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.