“A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.” –William Arthur Ward
DELICIOUS recipe from Kraft.
- 40 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen blueberries, thawed, drained and divided
- 2 cups thawed Whipped Topping
HEAT oven to 325°F.
MIX wafer crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and flour in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in dry pudding mix until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup berries.
BAKE 1 hour or until almost set. (Center will still be jiggly.) Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top cheesecake with COOL WHIP and remaining berries just before serving.